The WARJAM Group LTD was founded in 2005 in response to the growing needs of real estate developers,
building companies, and residential home owners in today's dynamic and pressurized environment. Our
mission is simple: better quality, personalized attention, and a smooth, successful project.
Our professional approach, combined with personal attention to detail on each project, ensures client
satisfaction and quality service regardless of project size or demands.
The WARJAM Group LTD is associated with multiple projects throughout the New York and Connecticut
markets. Recent projects include:
For more information about us, we invite you to review our management team bios.
- Construction Management of Kensett, a 62 unit Townhouse Community in Darien, CT
- Construction Management of Palmer Hill, a 195 unit Townhouse & Midrise Community in Stamford, CT
- Construction Management of Poet's Landing, an 82 unit Townhouse Community in Danbury, CT
- Construction Management of The Willows at Crestwood, a 40 unit Townhouse Community in Tuckahoe, NY
- Completion of major renovation and addition work to single family homes in Rye, Armonk, West Harrison, Carmel, NY and various other locations in Westchester and Fairfield Counties
- Completion of a 5,000 SF Fertility/Extraction Facility in White Plains, NY
- Construction Consulting on projects in Muttontown and Dobbs Ferry, NY